The Plastics Breakdown : An info graphicBY ONE WORLD ONE OCEAN
We use tons of plastic, its in everything from packaging to toys, to the dashboard in your car, massive amounts of it end up in the ocena. Plastic contains toxins that harm humans and animals. It doesnt biodegrade and leads to many deaths of sea life every year. There are ways that we can reduce the waste but it does take effort.
Here are some ideas:
- Avoid plastic bads by using reusable ones.
- Dont use straws or disposable cutlery
- Use reusable mugs instead of disposable coffee cups
- Dont buy fruit and veggies in plastic bags or trays
- Dont drink bottled water
- Use less packaging
- Buy natural materials when it comes to clothing