Earth friendly natural personal care for the greater good. For lips, face, body, hair, men, baby, toothpaste and outdoors.
- Lip balms, lip gloss, tinted lip balms, body care, washes & soaps, eye cream, exfoliants, moisturisers, bath, hands and feet, hair care products, baby products, men range.
At Pure & Green we have the environment in mind when creating our certified organic products. Every product is 100% ACO Certified Organic in eco-friendly packaging. Endorsed by Planet Ark. No palm oil.
- Skincare products for body, face, baby, bath, hair, teeth, air fresheners and organic gifts.
Dr Organic utilises only the finest natural and organic raw materials wherever possible. Sourced from around the world, every single active ingredient is rigorously tested to ensure it conforms to our strict quality guidelines.
- The huge product range includes: Toothpaste and mouthwash, body care, hair products, hand and nail cream, cellulite cream, skin whitening cream, wipes, deodorants, eye gels,etc. Organic aloe vera, pomegranate, tea tree, vitamin E, lavender, manuka honey, virgin olive oil, royal jelly, rose otto.
Jack & Jill Natural Toothpaste & Earth Friendly Toothbrushes:
One of the main concerns when faced with brushing your child's first teeth is trying to prevent them from swallowing toothpaste. All the warnings about swallowing toothpaste seem to be written by people who have clearly (a) not been fortunate enough to have children of their own or (b) cleverly avoided having to brush their little ones teeth.
Every parent will tell you that it is an impossibility to expect a toddler to spit out toothpaste. And fair enough too - they simply are not able to do this in any effective way at this age.
What is in regular toothpaste that is harmful to swallow? Things that can be harmful in toothpaste include Fluoride, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Sodium Saccharin, Artifical Colouring, Artificial Flavouring, Mica (sparkles), Preservatives. You will find none of these in Jack & Jill.
At Jack and Jill we believe that businesses have an obligation to the environment, that’s why we have formulated an all natural, hypoallergenic toothpaste with organic ingredients, and designed our packaging to be minimal, recyclable and BPA Free. We believe that if toothbrushing is made safe, fun and tastes yum, you will be giving your kids healthy habits that will last a lifetime.
- Jack & Jill Natural Calendula Toothpaste Organic Blueberry Flavour, Jack & Jill Natural Calendula Toothpaste Organic Blackcurrant Flavour, Jack & Jill Natural Calendula Toothpaste Organic Strawberry Flavour, Jack & Jill Natural Calendula Toothpaste Organic Raspberry Flavour, Jack & Jill Natural Calendula Toothpaste Organic Banana Flavour
Lush creates beautiful products from fresh* organic* fruit and vegetables, the finest essential oils and safe synthetics. Lush believe in buying ingredients only from companies that do not commission tests on animals and in testing our products on humans.
Lush invent their own products and fragrances; and make them fresh by hand using little or no preservative or packaging, using only vegetarian ingredients and tell you when they were made.
We believe in happy people making happy soap, putting our faces on our products and making our mums proud.
We believe in long candlelit baths, sharing showers, massage, filling the world with perfume and in the right to make mistakes, lose everything and start again.
We believe our products are good value, that we should make a profit and that the customer is always right.
*We also believe words like 'Fresh' and 'Organic' have an honest meaning beyond marketing.
PRODUCT WARNING FROM EARTHFIRST: Some of the products contain Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, they claim that it is derived from natural ingredients (Coconuts). An SLS whether its derived from a natural ingredient or a synthetic is still an SLS and will still cause skin irritations on people with sensitive skin and will still build up the toxic levels in our system over the years. When buying Lush products read the ingredients carefully and avoid Sodium Lauryl Sulfate specially when using it on your little ones. Read about Sodium Lauryl Sulfate.
Watch the We Believe video to find out about how their products are created, made, sold and the admirable ethics behind the brand.
- Natural products for bath, shower, hair, styling, perfume and skin. Deodorants, feet, solid body tints, toners, moisturisers, serums, cleansers, face masks, dusting powders, hand and body, body butters, massage bars, lip balms & scrubs,bath bombs, and more!
AloeDent offers you a wide range of natural oral care products from fluoride-free toothpastes to lip-balm and yes, you’ve guessed it….we’re called AloeDent because our main ingredient is natural Aloe Vera!
We not only specialise in producing high quality toothpastes containing Aloe Vera, which may help soothe gums, but also have one of the widest ranges on the natural oral care market. Our range is packed full of natural ingredients - from Tea Tree Oil which helps in the fight against bacteria, to Silica, a natural mineral used to help keep teeth clean helping to prevent cavities, and Co Q10, which may also help in maintaining healthy gums.
Avaible locally from a selected range of Australian online webstores.
- Aloedent toothpaste, fluoride free toothpaste for kids and adults, mouth wash, dental floss, lip balm, fresh breath spray
- Page 1 of 1