Deodorants are an everyday part of our lives because, let’s face it, no one wants to smell! Unfortunately many deodorants and antiperspirants contain chemicals and ingredients that may cause us harm, such as aluminium and steareth, which some of us would rather avoid.
With this in mind, we present you with some alternatives that are safe and do work.
Dr Organic utilises only the finest natural and organic raw materials wherever possible. Sourced from around the world, every single active ingredient is rigorously tested to ensure it conforms to our strict quality guidelines.
- The huge product range includes: Toothpaste and mouthwash, body care, hair products, hand and nail cream, cellulite cream, skin whitening cream, wipes, deodorants, eye gels,etc. Organic aloe vera, pomegranate, tea tree, vitamin E, lavender, manuka honey, virgin olive oil, royal jelly, rose otto.
MooGoo skincare was first made when the founder adapted a cream used in dairy farms to help a family member with a skin problem. Australian skin, hair and baby care. No animal testing. Ideal for sensitive skin conditions such as psoriasis and eczema.
- Moisturising creams, hair care, milk wash and soap, deodorant cream, face cleanser, lip balm, gift boxes.
Mukti (mooktee) is a luxurious Australian certified organic skin, hair and body care range. The Mukti range contains only pure, high grade certified organic and 100% natural ingredients and all products are infused with ingredients that you would find in a well balanced diet including: antioxidants, carotenoids, flavonoids, polyphenols, herbal extracts, vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids.
- Deodorants, body skin care, facial serums, oils and creams
The Body Crystal Essentials range builds on all the benefits of our traditionally fragrance free crystal deodorants with delightfully fresh fragrances. These are the perfect bridge between the traditional crystal rock deodorant and mainstream (fragranced) deodorants. The Body crystal is an effective deodorant that works by killing the bacteria on your skin. Double mineral salts create an invisible layer of protection on the surface of the skin. Non sticky and non irritating. Unscented or with fresh fragrances.
- Crystal rock deodorant stick, body crystal mist, roll on,
Natural & Organic skin care products. "YOU SHOULD NEVER PUT ANYTHING ON YOUR SKIN THAT YOU WOULDN'T EAT" These products contain absolutely NO Petrochemicals, Mineral Oils, Lauryl Sulphates, Artificial Colours or Fragrances.
- Facecreams, cleansers, oils, lip balms, deodorant, hand cream, body cream, pregnancy range, mens range.
The World's First CERTIFIED ORGANIC skin care, cosmetic and nutritional products. No synthetics or toxins, 100% beneficial ingredients, RAW, cold-pressed. Our range feeds and nourishes the skin, body and soul.
- InLiven Fermented Probiotic, Deep Green Body Alkalizer, Berry Radical Antioxident, Raw Skin Cleanser, Conditioner, Moisturiser Masks, Reflect Outdoor Sunscreen, Toothpaste, Tahitian Breeze Deodorant, Rejuvenessence Facial Serum, BioPure Probiotic Household Cleaning Concentrate, Organic Cosmetics
Truly natural cosmetics, not just another pretty tube in the bathroom! Each plant ingredient is carefully chosen for sensitive skin. Lavera offers a huge range of natural products and over 100 vegan products. Based in Germany their products can be found in many Health Food stores in Australia. Their roll on and spray deodorants are wonderful! (EarthFirst has road-tested both)
- Organic Cosmetics, Deodorants, Anti Aging Skin Care, Faces Skin Care, Self Tanners, Sunscreens, Hair Care, SLS-Free Lip Balms, Bath & Body, Basis Family Skin Care, Beauty Kits/Starter Sets, Toothpaste, Hypoallergenic, Eczema, Dermatitis, Men's Skin Care, Babies & Children, Vegan Products
Lush creates beautiful products from fresh* organic* fruit and vegetables, the finest essential oils and safe synthetics. Lush believe in buying ingredients only from companies that do not commission tests on animals and in testing our products on humans.
Lush invent their own products and fragrances; and make them fresh by hand using little or no preservative or packaging, using only vegetarian ingredients and tell you when they were made.
We believe in happy people making happy soap, putting our faces on our products and making our mums proud.
We believe in long candlelit baths, sharing showers, massage, filling the world with perfume and in the right to make mistakes, lose everything and start again.
We believe our products are good value, that we should make a profit and that the customer is always right.
*We also believe words like 'Fresh' and 'Organic' have an honest meaning beyond marketing.
PRODUCT WARNING FROM EARTHFIRST: Some of the products contain Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, they claim that it is derived from natural ingredients (Coconuts). An SLS whether its derived from a natural ingredient or a synthetic is still an SLS and will still cause skin irritations on people with sensitive skin and will still build up the toxic levels in our system over the years. When buying Lush products read the ingredients carefully and avoid Sodium Lauryl Sulfate specially when using it on your little ones. Read about Sodium Lauryl Sulfate.
Watch the We Believe video to find out about how their products are created, made, sold and the admirable ethics behind the brand.
- Natural products for bath, shower, hair, styling, perfume and skin. Deodorants, feet, solid body tints, toners, moisturisers, serums, cleansers, face masks, dusting powders, hand and body, body butters, massage bars, lip balms & scrubs,bath bombs, and more!
Coco Deo is a natural, organic coconut deodorant. Just four natural ingredients make up this deodorant and it is amazing how well it works. From light through to heavy body odour Coco Deo's combination of natural ingredients provide an anti-bacterial and odour absorbing environment that provides 24 hour protection. Try it, you will be amazed how well it works!
- Coco Deo - Organic Coconut Deodorant
- Page 1 of 1